Saturday, March 8, 2014

~Cook Up with donna hay and Irina~



Another Cook Up happened just before Christmas here


from donna hay magazine Issue 71 Oct/Nov 2013
On the menu was Mustard and Fennel Port Skewers with Pea Hummus
Vanilla Sponge Cake with Cream and Passionfruit


I served it with a bit of Beetroot Dip
So very, very tasty!!!



Donna's sponge


and mine
This was a bit of a challenge as I hadn't made a sponge cake forever but I substituted for gluten free flour and it was delicious.....especially with that tangy passionfruit!!!



Irina has joined me in these cook ups and I'm loving her choices
Anyone is welcome to join
All you have to do is cook something from the current donna hay magazine and blog it......

Bon Appetit
Dzintra

1 comment:

  1. My mouth is watering.... :)
    This was another fabulous menu, and I want to re-visit the older issues when it is Summer here, so that fresh ingredients are available...
    Yummy, my friend! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete