Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Chocolate Apple Gluten Free Cake!!!

One of my favourite food blogs...Not Quite Nigella recently feautured a Chocolate Apple Gluten Free Cake which I immediately tried the next day...
Just in time for our Wedding Anniversary!!!
How delicious was this...and oh so easy to make!!!
Thank you so much Lorraine...this was a perfect addition to our day!!!

Out of the oven...

Sprinkled with icing sugar...


With a dollop of cream...a strawberry and some mint, Just Perfect!!!
The recipe can be found over here...
Thank you so much Lorraine...we loved it...now one of our favourites!!!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely and divine..yummy yummu..thanks soo much for this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOO HOOOO! This is far too wonderful; chocolate, apples, GLUTEN FREE? DIG IN!!! Oh Dzintra, there are so many wonderful things happening. My two room addition is happening and then CHRISTMAS IS COMING...sewing machine, HERE I COME!!!

    I will let you know all the saucy details! :) Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all looking yummies Dzintra! Heart is such a nice shape for cake. Enjoy Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy yummy yummy, I would have love in my tummy, when eating this (o:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I'm not really getting my wishes in on time. The truth is, it's just after midnight, but I still had to come by and wish you the merriest Christmas season ever. I want to thank you for making my life richer by sharing your blog and by reading mine. You are a blessing to me. Merry, merry Christmas, my friend. May the coming week bring you laughter, joy, short returns lines, and lots of good deals at the after-Christmas sales. ;^) Much love, Relyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thankyou Dzintra! I'm so glad that you liked it-we loved this cake too and it was so easy (win win!). I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to reading all about your adventures in 2011! :D

    ReplyDelete