Thursday, September 16, 2010

Carrot Cake with Honey Cream Cheese Frosting (Gluten Free)

Here is a delicious little cake that was a success when I took it to my local Needlework Group...Carrot Cake with Honey Cream Cheese Frosting...using a commercial Gluten Free Flour...

Magazine from this issue of Better Homes and Gardens (November 2007)...

Pecan nuts are in this recipe...I just love the scent of nuts roasting on the pan...

The look of the mix...

All baked...

and ready to cut for the ladies...



and there still wasn't enough LOL!!!
Recipe can be found over here or hop on over to recipes on the side bar!!!
Bon Appetit...Dzintra

5 comments:

  1. Another yummy cake. Tom loves carrot cake, I might to make this one for him this weekend - thanks for the recipe - Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy yummy yummy I want a piece of this carrot cake in my tummy ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My..this looks super awesome..i love pecans..yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks magnificent Dzintra! I love the sound of that frosting too. Hehe I'd be tempted to take two pieces! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amei seu blog, delicioso!!!
    Vou fazer essa maravilha.
    Beijos

    ReplyDelete